2015-09-15

N O R T H modern and ME




Clever and new type of stand with shoebox
I spent the day at Copenhagen´s North Modern Fair in August and since I am the laziest blogger alive here is my belated recollection from my walks in this beautiful space for exhibiting called Bella Center, a name that sounds like a Beauty Parlor (yes I know what Bella means in Italian...)  but is really THE perfect place to host fairs...like North Modern.



Love these new editions of Wegner´s masterpieces




Funny -- you say --well this is not new! Correct!! I just love when good design is remade and reused and made in new updated versions. Good design is always good design.


Wegner magic from PP


Detaling that makes you marvel

Just seeing the details of the wood meeting the seams and the meticulous work that has been done. LOVE IT!



The Well proven stool has a brother...or sister - IT´s a CHAIR

So sorry for this NOT such a good picture but....I really go for this stone looking but being a foam-ish created chair from Pleasewaittobeseated



Wallbox from Please wait to be seated

Storage boxes in a way I have not seen and like the individual feel they create.


Ferm Living plant tables
Since plants are growing increasingly important there is no wonder that we crave furniture to keep them in, hence the revival of the plant table from Ferm living



Marvel at more and more Marble in all areas in interiors






Tonone lamps in all versions I like


Capello light 



Inspired by the classic Arcolamp by Castiglioni Cappello saw the light of creation from design work from Molodesign


Molodesign have created the delicate dancing light Capello

Inga kommentarer: