2015-01-03

NEW YEAR 2015




A new year always means new possibilities. Actually every day has the same promise, but when a new year starts there is a special energy that is worth taking care of and sharing. 

Just came home from a fantastic road trip with my love and our three dogs. 
We drove from Hoby Mosse, Skåne, Sweden where we live down to Rome, Italy and back! We stopped in Germany, Austria and saw a lot of Italy.

Made stops all along the way and saw so many wonderful sights, heard sounds and tasted food of sorts I never tasted before. 

Love discovering the world with my loved ones. Driving in our own pace and stopping where ever we like for as long as we wished is amazing! 

You can follow the trip me made and see what inspires me at #jimmyschonninghem which is my Instagram tag.

2014 gave so much and I want to thank everyone that contributed to making it such a remarkable year. 




On that note I want send out a shout saying that our TV3 Sweden production of Husräddarna that I wrote here on the blog about will return as a short reminder of all 7 programs with links so that you can see all the shows and find them here from the blog so that you are ready for the 
NEW SEASON of 2015 when it will be broadcast in the fall. We are now in the making of the very first episodes and we have so much to give and surprises to offer!

       Happy New 2015! 


A fence I fell for in Southern Germany

Finding the perfect fountain in Rome

Thrifting in Florens

Sunny days in Anzio

The beauty of the Vatican









Inga kommentarer: