2015-01-29

N O R T H modern tendencies





Information -- welcome to Northmodern Interior FAIR, Copenhagen, Denmark





FELL for this brass table lamp from HK living .You like it ? 




Genbyg does wonders with what we discard. Do you see what this used to be ?





Love when the fair offers inspiration like this. Vertical plant wall in a new version. LOVE IT!!




I pod. U pod. We pod.... right ?





Munk collective - Trays of beauty. Trays of faded color. Trays I have developed a need of...FLIP shelves below from them as well.






Shelving in a whole new way. LIKE!






ONE LINE lighting in copper. So simple. So cool. Wire chairs with amazing leather work from Overgaard&Dyrman



Can you figure out what this is ? Whatever it is I like. Exhibited by Superobjekt Gallery



Ferm living


Ferm living goes GREEN with the hanging pots that I have predicted will be so 2015. The 70´s are here to stay!




Love these planting pots. Greens are what make a house LIVE. These pots from FERM LIVING makes me want to plant more!




MUUTO GOES COLOR! Go ruby RED







L:A Bruket from wonderful VARBERG, Sweden ( my birth city) goes for candles and I am in awe! 
Go Go Go VARBERG!! Bra produkter som ser suveräna ut. TABAC ljuset är min favorit just nu.

Inga kommentarer: