2013-03-11

Homeoffice makeover



BEFORE







Since the kitchen was moved to the living room area we won a guest room downstairs. Therefore the upstairs bedroom could become the  home office that we needed. The bunk beds were removed and a wodden floor was added. Otherwise just paint more or less. The grey around the windows in the same tone as the floor is a added bonus. Never liked the window particularly but they were new and it would be to expensive to change all the windows. So...the  painted grey moulding made me accept them.






AFTER







A wodden and metall office chair I found in a container in Varberg, of all places was perfect for the office (scroll back in time in the blog to see when I found it) It is  my ONLY container find EVER. Therefore I love it. The table is from JS HEM collection so are the pillows in the bag on the floor. I should sell those linen bags my talanted mother made for the pillows to be carried around when they are borrowed from the PR agent.




It´s very often the little things, don´t you think ?


All AFTER pics by www.permagnuspersson.com

Inga kommentarer: