2012-01-13

Hospitality

I recieved this amazing letter : 
-------------------------------------------------------



Hi! my name is Cynthia and i´m a graphic designer from Argentina.

I´ve been following your blog for a while. I think I found it reading a deco blog in which your link was.

I´m glad to read that you are in my country! It´s really hot, how are you managing that?

I recomend you to visit Palermo neighborhood, you will find a lot of design stores in soho and hollywood.

Recoleta is another interesting neighborhood. You will find museums, the national library, big parks.

If you plan to visit other places from Argentina, not only Buenos Aires, there´s a huge range of landscapes to visit!. For me the south of the country is the best! Bariloche, El Bolsón, Mendoza. You will find lakes and mountains. Really relaxing!.

Well, it´s hard sometimes to recomend especifics places when there´s a big variaty of things to do. But at least I tried to "help" a little.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun and get a lot of pictures!

Cyn!


Cynthia Robledo
harapos decyng, géneros expresivos
www.haraposdecyng.com.ar
My profiles:      

Graphic Design
www.decyng.com.ar

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Cyn!
I appreciate your welcome enormously!

Kindly
Jimmy

1 kommentar:

marianne sa...

världen krymper med alla komunikationer, härligt med nya kontakter