2011-11-02

The color purple



The color purple seems for me always be what I long for when fall turns to winter.
Different shades of purple is what I went for in this interior made for Swedish department store Åhléns.
The love of baskets and the use as ceiling lamps is one I have had for a long time. See the same basket standing on the floor as hanging as a ceiling lamp.
There is something very reassuring about weaved baskets. Don´t you think?

For the walls I used a reed mat, yep - exactly those intended for outdoor use.
Well, apart from the nice shade of purple off course.

The headboard of the bed was built for the shoot and has become my All Time Favorite.
Scroll down to see it in my bedroom and also in the shoot done for QX magazine.

4 kommentarer:

marianne sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
marianne schönning sa...

Underbart vackert sovrum i min afärger

marianne sa...

Underbart vackert sovrum i mina färger

Jimmy Schönning HEM sa...

Nu är bilden tillbaka. Vet inte hur den försvann.

The picture is back now. Have no idea why it disappeared.